TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Elon @ WSJ's D11 All Things Digital Conference this week...

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by digitaltim, May 27, 2013.

1. digitaltim

digitaltim Sig737 VIN628

Speculation on what he unveils in his keynote?

2. blakegallagher

im not familiar with this conference ... is it a big deal? I think I had read that there is multiple keynote speakers ? is that correct

3. Lump

Lump Active Member

#3 Lump, May 27, 2013
    Last edited: May 28, 2013
  4. Benz

Benz Active Member

Will there be a livestream?

5. aznt1217

aznt1217 Active Member

It's an extremely informative and insightful conference held by the Wall Street journal. The past ones with Steve Jobs have been excellent and really laid out the foundation for a future. It also gives you another dimension of the interviewees.

Note to Mods: I made a thread in investors discussions. I didn't see this thread, feel free to consolidate :)

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't found any. They did it on YouTube one year. I would check the Wall Street Journal site. Tim Cook goes on at 9 EST

6. brianstorms

brianstorms Member

I've attended five D conferences over the years. They're great. Very expensive. But you get to meet pretty much every CEO in tech and media if you want to, and a lot of VCs. One of the few great remaining tech conferences for networking. And the speakers are generally good.

It's not a conference where people go to podiums and give lectures. It's all conversations sitting in chairs on stage, with the occasional demo of something new thrown in.

7. nygiants242

nygiants242 Member