Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon @ WSJ's D11 All Things Digital Conference this week...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
im not familiar with this conference ... is it a big deal? I think I had read that there is multiple keynote speakers ? is that correct

It's an extremely informative and insightful conference held by the Wall Street journal. The past ones with Steve Jobs have been excellent and really laid out the foundation for a future. It also gives you another dimension of the interviewees.

Note to Mods: I made a thread in investors discussions. I didn't see this thread, feel free to consolidate :)

- - - Updated - - -

Will there be a livestream?

I haven't found any. They did it on YouTube one year. I would check the Wall Street Journal site. Tim Cook goes on at 9 EST

I've attended five D conferences over the years. They're great. Very expensive. But you get to meet pretty much every CEO in tech and media if you want to, and a lot of VCs. One of the few great remaining tech conferences for networking. And the speakers are generally good.

It's not a conference where people go to podiums and give lectures. It's all conversations sitting in chairs on stage, with the occasional demo of something new thrown in.