TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

EM Says "Neuralink News Next Week"

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 182RG, Mar 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 182RG

182RG Free The Service Manuals From Tyranny

2. ApauloThirteen

The hottest auto segment right now. Stock is going to go nuts if they have a timeframe and can point to similar build/production factors bt 3 and Y.

Feb 2017 cars sold: 502,300 Pickups: 216,100. Crossovers: 396,037.

Auto Sales - Markets Data Center - WSJ.com

3. 11thIndian

11thIndian Member

What the what?! I think I saw something about this fleetingly this morning on another thread- but though it was a gag or something.

4. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

I saw where this was confirmed by Ars to not be about the Y but about Neuralink. More twitter confusion.

5. 11thIndian

11thIndian Member

Yup. Sadly for Model Y fans that seems to be the case- here's the new paragraph in question-

Update, 3/30 (2:30p CT): Ars followed up with Musk through Twitter for clarification. Musk said "next week" actually refers to incoming information about Neuralink, his recently revealed company aiming to link humans and computers. Information on the "Model Y" is not expected until 2018.