Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Email contacts for specific Tesla store (Indianpolis)?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

KarenRei

ᴉǝɹuǝɹɐʞ
Jul 18, 2017
Iceland
I've been searching for email contacts for various stores (to try to get in touch with the Tesla store in Indianapolis) but haven't been able to find them. Does anyone know where to get them? I'm going to the US to visiting my parents in Indiana over Christmas, and if they have a Model 3 by then, it would be great to try it out... while simultaneously using it as an excuse to get my father to take a test drive in an S or X, which my mother has been trying to get him to do ;) Assuming she doesn't find a way to get him in one sooner! ;) So it'd be nice to 1) see if they've gotten any rough guidance on when to expect their first M3, 2) figure out when their opening hours over the holiday season would be, and 3) let them know about the "prospect", so if they have any creative ways to get him to try an S or X, my mother and/or I could work with them :)

I think my parents will end up with one eventually. My mother has been snapping pictures of their lawyer's X and sending them to me on Facebook ;) But my father is an oil exec, and while he loves advanced technology and engineering, he's always a bit slow to adapt to change (e.g. my mother always has to teach him how to use new appliances, she configures the remote controls for everything, etc ;) - he finds whatever works for him and then sticks with it).

I've never seen addresses for individual stores/SC's. I have addresses for my people (DS/OA) at my store, of course. I think each location only has phone numbers, which is a pain for international access of course!

Anyone else ever have a general address for a location?