Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Email from Tesla- congratulations from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the same email this morning. I followed the link to configure my Model 3 and it took me to Chevy Bolt...
Now, that is interesting... I wouldn't think Chevy could be behind something this juvenile. Seems more like something a Tesla-hater/bear would cook up to direct Model 3 reservers to a "competing" car... as if to say, "here's a real 200 mile EV you can get from a real car company instead of that vaporware from Tesla".

I received a second email on April 7th. Here's the text:

Thank you for reserving your Model 3. With your reservation, you are part of an exciting moment in history.

In the first 24 hours Model 3 received over 180,000 reservations, setting the record for the highest single-day sales of any product of any kind ever in world history.

More importantly, with your help, we took a huge step towards building a better future by accelerating the transition to sustainable transportation.

Like every Tesla, Model 3 is engineered to combine range, performance, utility and designed to be the safest car in its class. It accelerates from0 to 60 mph in less than six seconds, and can travel 215 miles on a single charge. Starting at $35,000, Model 3 comes standard with Autopilot hardware and Supercharging capability.

I received a second email on April 7th. Here's the text:

Thank you for reserving your Model 3. With your reservation, you are part of an exciting moment in history.

In the first 24 hours Model 3 received over 180,000 reservations, setting the record for the highest single-day sales of any product of any kind ever in world history.

More importantly, with your help, we took a huge step towards building a better future by accelerating the transition to sustainable transportation.

Like every Tesla, Model 3 is engineered to combine range, performance, utility and designed to be the safest car in its class. It accelerates from0 to 60 mph in less than six seconds, and can travel 215 miles on a single charge. Starting at $35,000, Model 3 comes standard with Autopilot hardware and Supercharging capability.

This is, I believe, the standard email we all got.