Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

email from Tesla: Your Model X is built

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also received the "...Your Model X will be built at the end of this month and is on track for an April/May delivery." version of the e-mail today too. VIN 000840, Florida Delivery, P90D with most options.

At noon today I go the "We have good news for you. Your Model X is built and will be delivered to you this month." email.
Then at 5:45pm I got one that reads
Screen Shot 2016-03-11 at 6.17.43 PM.png

Model X | P90DL | VIN 12xx | Midnight Silver | White Interior | 6 Seat | Premium | 22" Onyx Wheels

At noon today I go the "We have good news for you. Your Model X is built and will be delivered to you this month." email.
Then at 5:45pm I got one that reads
View attachment 114638

I got both these emails today, too. The funny thing is that the delivery window shown on the email and the one shown on MyTesla are different...

Screen Shot 2016-03-11 at 9.31.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-11 at 9.32.25 PM.png

But hey, I nit-pick. I'm very excited that it's so close!

Oh, BTW, VIN is back to showing full-length on MyTesla...

I ordered a 70D and received a similar email, but stating I was on track for a mid 2016 delivery. He also offered to upsell me to a 90D of I wanted to take delivery in April/May.
i was upselled as well, but mine is as follows...

240x40_header_wordmark_grey_whitebg.png
160121_MX-Newsletter_03.jpg

On behalf of Tesla, I want to thank you for your patience as we build your 5-seat Model X 90D.

We've taken a little extra time to ensure your Model X meets the highest standards of quality. For the last couple of months, we held back our production rate to check and recheck every part of Model X from each of the ground-breaking features to road performance. We've had members of our management team, including Elon, test drive Model X as it came off the line so that we can confidently say that you're going to love your Model X.

As you've read in recent reviews, it's paid off. We can't wait for you to get behind the wheel of your Model X to experience the beauty, comfort, performance and truly one-of-a-kind drive experience.

Your Model X is on track for a mid-2016 delivery. To complete your delivery process, please log into your account to finalize your delivery details.

Right now we're producing Model X 90D with 6-seat and 7-seat configurations. If you would like to change your Model X to one of these configurations, you could take delivery in April/May. Please email [email protected] if you're interested.

All my best,

Jon McNeill
President, Global Sales and Service

Tempting as well, but I'm getting this car with no 3rd row. I'm just not that desirous to make TSLA Q2 numbers shine more by taking a config I don't want. Thanks for the upsell, but I'll pass. Just make my car please.

So what the 'ell is this supposed to mean. Still have no date, just the end of March range that everyone got.

global-et-100x20-wordmark-red_0.png

1200x400_MX-DeliveryHero.jpg

Hello,

Your Model X is almost ready for pick up! Here are some resources to prepare you for your delivery appointment. We recommend you go through the materials with all registrants. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your Delivery Experience
Tesla Delivery Team.

Did anyone else get this email? So confusing.

Thank you for your patience as we've taken a little extra time to ensure your Model X meets the highest standards of quality. For the last couple of months, we held back our production rate to check and recheck every part of Model X from each of the ground-breaking features to road performance. We've had members of our management team, including Elon, test drive Model X as it came off the line so that we can confidently say that you're going to love your Model X.

As you've read in recent reviews, it's paid off. We can't wait for you to get behind the wheel of your Model X to experience the beauty, comfort, performance and truly one-of-a-kind drive experience.

Your MyTesla account is now updated with a delivery window. You’ll soon be receiving communication from our team to prepare you for delivery, but to accelerate the process, please log in to finalize your delivery details.

All my best,

Jon McNeill
President, Global Sales and Service

Yes, I got the exact same email.

So what the 'ell is this supposed to mean. Still have no date, just the end of March range that everyone got.

global-et-100x20-wordmark-red_0.png

1200x400_MX-DeliveryHero.jpg

Hello,

Your Model X is almost ready for pick up! Here are some resources to prepare you for your delivery appointment. We recommend you go through the materials with all registrants. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your Delivery Experience
Tesla Delivery Team.

I got it, assumed that was because I'm taking delivery tomorrow, I got it literally 30 seconds after getting of the phone with Tesla who called to confirm my delivery appointment tomorrow.

Peter+