Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Embarassing: how do I delete my Sky Force Reloaded profile

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Postscript/update from the OP: I overcame my brief addiction, but without finding any way to disable the game.
I continued to play it occasionally and I think just last week finished the last bonus stage (ie got to the end, not with all the medals, etc).

Then one morning last week I got in the car and the screen was off. Reboot: no effect. Drove (without any audible turn signals, or any help with my driving (ahhh!) or reverse camera (ahhh!)) to the Tesla service centre, where the car has been for a week (got a Performance loaner car: wheee! ). Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked: the point is that my entire computer was apparently dead and has been replaced. So Skyforce profile will be all lost when the car is ready (waiting for a ball joint /arm for 2 weeks !).
Sorry to hear about your computer issue. I will be surprised if they will not save the progress and all “user” data but let us know when you get it back. In the meantime, enjoy the Performance - I hope is unrestricted for you as I got a performanceS for few days but was locked in Valet Mode :(

Tried hard with my PS4 controller.

Pressed all the buttons repeatedly. To no avail....

Will keep trying!

Thanks!
Make sure the usbs you are using support data transfer. If you have a newer vehicle there is a good chance that the only usb that will work is the one in the glovebox.

I have this usb hub. Make sure you get the correct one for your car (convex vs concave). With the hub I can leave the dashcam flashdrive or microsd plugged in and have 2 extra usbs for controllers. Note that there have been reports of SSDs struggling when using a usb hub so if you go this route I recommend using a high endurance microsd instead (one that is made specifically for dashcam or security cam recording as these have a higher lifetime threshold for frequently writing data).

Make sure the usbs you are using support data transfer. If you have a newer vehicle there is a good chance that the only usb that will work is the one in the glovebox.

I have this usb hub. Make sure you get the correct one for your car (convex vs concave). With the hub I can leave the dashcam flashdrive or microsd plugged in and have 2 extra usbs for controllers. Note that there have been reports of SSDs struggling when using a usb hub so if you go this route I recommend using a high endurance microsd instead (one that is made specifically for dashcam or security cam recording as these have a higher lifetime threshold for frequently writing data).
Thanks for everything. Rebooted the system and that cleared it up. Now to crush the enemy with double the firepower…