Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Embarassing: how do I delete my Sky Force Reloaded profile

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not a gamer. Every decade or so I probably stumble across something and get addicted, ie have an uncomfortably intense relationship with a computer game. Inevitably, at some point I hit a threshold and decide to delete my profile, ie all the accumulated investment I've made in the game, and then that's the end of it forever.

Agh, this has happened more than once in the last decade, since I think it also happened already with Fallout Shelter, another game in my car, a couple of years ago. But in that case I think it was easy to delete everything I'd accomplished.

But this Sky Force thing -- wow, what incredible graphics and sound !!!! . I'm on level 9 or 10 but it's time to pack it in. How do I delete everything, ie reset the game, please????

AE

Last edited:
I'm not a gamer. Every decade or so I probably stumble across something and get addicted, ie have an uncomfortably intense relationship with a computer game. Inevitably, at some point I hit a threshold and decide to delete my profile, ie all the accumulated investment I've made in the game, and then that's the end of it forever.

Agh, this has happened more than once in the last decade, since I think it also happened already with Fallout Shelter, another game in my car, a couple of years ago. But in that case I think it was easy to delete everything I'd accomplished.

But this Sky Force thing -- wow, what incredible graphics and sound !!!! . I'm on level 9 or 10 but it's time to pack it in. How do I delete everything, ie reset the game, please????

AE
Personal experience. Keep playing. It will get progressively harder and the moment you collect all the cards and co-pilots, the game becomes less interesting. I have 16 medals on every main level, except for 5. That one sucks lol.

Lol, I had the opposite problem. Game was running laggy and I rebooted car while game was running and I lost all my progress, around level 7. I was very sad...😭😭. Fortunately, I am back to 6 already. That being said, I scroll wheel rebooted during game and poof, my profile was gone. Give that a try and let us know.

Okay, so ... rebooting during the game did not work for me. I even tried deep rebooting.

Instead: rebooting can actually bring back / refresh a magic card that recently expired. I twice got my "maximum fire rate" card back with all 15 minutes! :(

... Shaking fist at Tesla ...

• Funny
Reactions: helvio
Alright then, how long until I'm finished with this thing? That's level 11, at the end of which the baddy says 'This is our last battle". Which it clearly isn't. How long 'til it feels done?

Hm, maybe I should put in a service request!! For 70$ they will come and delete it while I'm away at work!

PXL_20210913_231335727.jpg

Alright then, how long until I'm finished with this thing? That's level 11, at the end of which the baddy says 'This is our last battle". Which it clearly isn't. How long 'til it feels done?

Hm, maybe I should put in a service request!! For 70$ they will come and delete it while I'm away at work!

View attachment 709368
After the last battle, there’s only the omega ship. It’s not too difficult. And then there’s 3 bonus levels that are difficult at first but a breeze after you collect all cards and ships. Then it becomes boring, which is grinding for medals. But you’ll enjoy it for maybe another 7-8 hours of play at most, I think!

How do you guys find the time to sit in your car and play this game for long enough to grind it out? After about 30 minutes my neck gets sore from it being slightly tilted towards the screen for so long. That and my wife coming into the garage and being like “you’re still playing Xbox in your car?” Lol she thinks it’s “Xbox”.. funny

• Funny
Reactions: Gixx1300R
+1
I've gotten so far and my nephew wanted to start from scratch.

No way to reset progress, huh? My son played through and now I want to start over so I can play.

Swap between driver and passenger seats. ;)

I spend waaaayyy to much time in my car, including YouTube and Netflix during lunch breaks. I would have never anticipated this before I got my Tesla.

After about 30 minutes my neck gets sore from it being slightly tilted towards the screen for so long. That and my wife coming into the garage and being like “you’re still playing Xbox in your car?” Lol she thinks it’s “Xbox”.. funny

Reactions: henderrj
Personal experience. Keep playing. It will get progressively harder and the moment you collect all the cards and co-pilots, the game becomes less interesting. I have 16 medals on every main level, except for 5. That one sucks lol.
If we write here about Sky Force Reloaded playing in a car we were all addicted to this awesome game at some point (and pealed/burned the skin of the fingertip few times) :)
I agree with @helvio that after a point the game will start to become a bit “boring” or so metimes too “irritating” :mad:. I have all Trophies, Objectives, Collected Parts, Technicians and Cards and the progress in the game is really fast with all this arsenal and resources (full upgrade your plane as well). As a tip, try also changing the plane the suits better for the stage and the mission you try to accomplish. I have only few more stages to master but my interest on the game start to fade away as there is no much sense of progress anymore yet, I find myself once in a while “lost” in the car for an hour or so trying to smash one more medal… :oops:
I was wondering if any member knows: What happens with the progress if you get a new car – does it stay with your Tesla user or with the old car?

Postscript/update from the OP: I overcame my brief addiction, but without finding any way to disable the game.
I continued to play it occasionally and I think just last week finished the last bonus stage (ie got to the end, not with all the medals, etc).

Then one morning last week I got in the car and the screen was off. Reboot: no effect. Drove (without any audible turn signals, or any help with my driving (ahhh!) or reverse camera (ahhh!)) to the Tesla service centre, where the car has been for a week (got a Performance loaner car: wheee! ). Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked: the point is that my entire computer was apparently dead and has been replaced. So Skyforce profile will be all lost when the car is ready (waiting for a ball joint /arm for 2 weeks !).