TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Embedded Videos vs Links

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Tdave, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Tdave

Tdave Member

I know mods like to switch YouTube video links to directly embedded videos. When that is done, please leave the links. I like to watch in HQ or HD when available, and without the link it's difficult to make that choice. Choice is good.

2. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

I never bothered to put a link because you can just click on the video player while it is playing and it brings up the youtube link where you change change options like the resolution. Does that not work for everyone? (e.g.: click on the play button to play embedded, or click twice to open it up in a separate window so you can change options)? If double click doesn't work for you then maybe it is a browser specific limitation?

3. Tdave

Tdave Member

Wow, I didn't know about the double click. Thanks! Yes, that serves my purpose well. I withdraw my request.

4. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

I also thought the title of the video was clickable