Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EMEA: Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really hope the cars filling up at Pier 80 are Teslas destined for EMEA.

1658211761271.png

There are no ships due imminently at Pier 80. The activity reported above, in the satellite photo, was for the quarterly Far Eastern shipments.
Quite how the refreshed Model S/X will be shipped remains unknown. As I'm sure everyone was aware, previously S/X were shipped in 3 pieces by container via a tortuous route to Tilburg in NL where they were reassembled. The Tilburg re-assembly plant is no more and so it's likely that they will be shipped complete via RoRo. I'm not sure however that the quantities will justify a regular shipment from Pier 80.
I imagine the cars will be moved by rail to Newark, NJ and then by RoRo to Zeebrugge. This is a pretty regular service and so spotting the Tesla shipment will be tricky.

Reactions: Tiger
There's been a lot of updates and discussions regarding European deliveries in this thread for the past weeks from both MX and MS order holders (even though it's an old thread orignally from 2013 in the MS forums that has been revived): EU finalize and deliveries
Here you can see that many have confired their (hidden) VIN is scheduled for shipping from Baltimore the coming monday (mine included, MX Plaid).

Edit: direct link to check if your VIN is scheduled for departure from Baltimore towards Zeebrugge on Monday 21st of November: My Cargo

• Informative
Reactions: Tiger
My X is supposed to be handed over first week of December (in Germany). Original order was Nov 2020..... Paid the price last week and received all the papers today for insurance etc. Havent figured out on which ship the car might be or if it landed already. But seems realistic now. Any other fellow European customers on similar track?

There's been a lot of updates and discussions regarding European deliveries in this thread for the past weeks from both MX and MS order holders (even though it's an old thread orignally from 2013 in the MS forums that has been revived): EU finalize and deliveries
Here you can see that many have confired their (hidden) VIN is scheduled for shipping from Baltimore the coming monday (mine included, MX Plaid).

Edit: direct link to check if your VIN is scheduled for departure from Baltimore towards Zeebrugge on Monday 21st of November: My Cargo
Just overlapped with my post. Thanks for the link. Now I know my X plaid is on that ship as well. 👍

My X is supposed to be handed over first week of December (in Germany). Original order was Nov 2020..... Paid the price last week and received all the papers today for insurance etc. Havent figured out on which ship the car might be or if it landed already. But seems realistic now. Any other fellow European customers on similar track?
Did Tesla honour the 2020 price when you ordered?

The time has come that my MX Plaid 6-Seater will be delivered (expected 2nd week December 2022), based in NL. Because of all the waiting I ordered a BMW iX M60 in the spring of 2022 and took delivery a month back or so. I have decided to forgo on the MX delivery. Tesla has honored the summer-2021 pricing at 130k euros (6 seater, 20 inch, black ext & black int and Full-Self driving option (config price now @ 154k I believe). If anyone interested please let me know, otherwise I will cancel the order end of this week. Cheers from Holland.

The time has come that my MX Plaid 6-Seater will be delivered (expected 2nd week December 2022), based in NL. Because of all the waiting I ordered a BMW iX M60 in the spring of 2022 and took delivery a month back or so. I have decided to forgo on the MX delivery. Tesla has honored the summer-2021 pricing at 130k euros (6 seater, 20 inch, black ext & black int and Full-Self driving option (config price now @ 154k I believe). If anyone interested please let me know, otherwise I will cancel the order end of this week. Cheers from Holland.
Hey I’m interested I’ve been waiting for my Model X Order Since September last year and everytime I reach out to Tesla they simply look at me blankly… feel free to PM me?

I have an order since May 2021 for MX LR 7 seats, and no info in Europe.
They are producing and shipping only the newer Plaid, 6 seats orders = much more $$$

I wonder if the older orders will be ever fulfilled, as the price is now much bigger.

I have an order since May 2021 for MX LR 7 seats, and no info in Europe.
They are producing and shipping only the newer Plaid, 6 seats orders = much more $$$

I wonder if the older orders will be ever fulfilled, as the price is now much bigger.

Don't worry, the prices will come down latest when CT arrives as it is priced similarly as MY, or goodies will increase. If price doesn't come down, then resales prices are happy. Win-win.