Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Emmc 64g

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got the eMMC upgrade this week. It took them 3 days to get it to work. I had "Betty White", a sweet Model 3, so no worries.
Haven't really noticed that much change in processor speed. An MCU1 will NOT be getting the V11. Interestingly, I enjoy the Mobileye Autopilot software more than I did the newer software on my Xs, 3 and 2021 Y. "I just trust it more. No phantom anything."

Last edited:
Reactions: China white
Upvote 0
I just got the eMMC upgrade this week. It took them 3 days to get it to work. I had "Betty White", a sweet Model 3, so no worries.
Haven't really noticed that much change in processor speed. An MCU1 will NOT be getting the V11. Interestingly, I enjoy the Mobileye Autopilot software more than I did the newer software on my Xs, 3 and 2021 Y. "I just trust it more. No phantom anything."
O

Upvote 0
Well the upgraded seems fine I was just wondering would it get v11 but everyone is talking so bad about it that maybe it’s good I can’t get it lol. But it not laggy like it was and everything seems to work just fine and smooth except the browser is still a bit slow but overall it really helped the processor flow better. Thanks
correct....it is very good.

right now every time i get in the car i get a warning how i have to update or i will lose internet connection. i keep ignoring it, but am worried tesla will eventually install it and then bye bye to v10.

our model y has the v11 upgrade and i will be very upset if i have to deal with that on my daily drive.

Reactions: China white
Upvote 0