Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Emotional Support Thread] My Tesla is in for repairs and I miss it.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With respect, I’m struggling to see anything funny about you posting a link to a women that had an allergic reaction to breast implants, and comparing that to what is clearly a light-hearted post about tesla withdrawal symptoms. I just dont see humour in someone elses medical misfortunes.

Good Lord!

The old folk always said to never explain a joke but here's a clue anyhow: the [attempted] humour is not a function of anyone's misfortune, much less that of the lady in the randomly chosen example of gloom.

I pray this is of some assistance in your struggle to lighten up.

-----------------------------

By way of a peace offering, here's a joke:

A Pommie Bas'taad on God's green earth goes to the Doctor complaining of fearful halitosis and asks if there's anything he can prescribe?

Doc says, "Yes, you must eat this here bucket of dog-Scheiße!"

PB: [gingerly taking the proffered vessel] But ... will that cure it?

Doc: No, but it should help tone it down for maybe half an hour ...

Last edited:
Good Lord!

The old folk always said to never explain a joke but here's a clue anyhow: the [attempted] humour is not a function of anyone's misfortune, much less that of the lady in the randomly chosen example of gloom.

I pray this is of some assistance in your struggle to lighten up.

-----------------------------

By way of a peace offering, here's a joke:

A Pommie Bas'taad on God's green earth goes to the Doctor complaining of fearful halitosis and asks if there's anything he can prescribe?

Doc says, "Yes, you must eat this here bucket of dog-Scheiße!"

PB: [gingerly taking the proffered vessel] But ... will that cure it?

Doc: No, but it should help tone it down for maybe half an hour ...
Just realised you are from Switzeland, Bern. Nice place. I’m plenty light enough, thanks.

OK, yes, delightful spot to get a postcard from, I always say.

But what did you think of the final joke there anyhow? Funny or not?
You have some strange hotels in Bern though....probably not the best place to book with teenage daughters...but yes postcard views everywhere, including from the shell servo on the road back to italy. Seriously long tunnel on that road too.