Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Employee Reservations Beginning July 28

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So you think someone who buys a base model s today should get the model 3 ahead of me, who stood in line 3/31/17 to put my deposit down?
That makes no sense, accept maybe to an owner of a P100D purchased well after the Model 3 reveal :)

I think the filters/sort will go something like this: ......snip........
like you say . . . . "I think"
;)
my "think" - with equally no substance is that ALL owners go before the earliest non-owner.
It's the only way . . .
;)
I see the Model 3 as Model S v2.0. I feel it will be superior to the Model S, in terms of build quality, interior, handling ...........snip............
that's funny, many of us 'X' owners had that same, "I feel it will be superior" thinking about our cars, too !

Can you imagine the chaos that would engender? Everyone buying and then selling a Tesla so that they are an "owner". Will be interesting if we ever find out how they do it. Would require knowing how the queue was created and each of us can only say our individual experience. If Tesla won't tell us how they are doing it we really will never know.

-Randy

Can you imagine the chaos that would engender? Everyone buying and then selling a Tesla so that they are an "owner". Will be interesting if we ever find out how they do it. Would require knowing how the queue was created and each of us can only say our individual experience. If Tesla won't tell us how they are doing it we really will never know
model3tracker.info should help answer those questions. When employees start ordering their cars, when owners get their chance, when deliveries start outside California, etc.

Noticed this show up online:

order-confirmed.jpg

Reactions: MorrisonHiker