Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Empty space when no favorite stations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone found a way to bypass this quirk? When you have no music favorites there’s a blank space like in this pic, and when you press it the space disappears and just shows recent. It’s minor but it bugs me.

Attachments

• 39DABDE1-B9D5-479D-8DE7-52EF8725B772.jpeg
    39DABDE1-B9D5-479D-8DE7-52EF8725B772.jpeg
    327 KB · Views: 48
You can just do a gentle swipe down on the music window and the bottom half of it will not be displayed at all. You'll only see the upper portion of the music window. This will cause you not to see the empty/blank portion of the window plus give you back more area on the main display for the navigation map or other window you might have open.

You can just do a gentle swipe down on the music window and the bottom half of it will not be displayed at all. You'll only see the upper portion of the music window. This will cause you not to see the empty/blank portion of the window plus give you back more area on the main display for the navigation map or other window you might have open.
That’s a good approach but I still want to see my recent stations so I can quickly switch through them.

Last edited: