Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EMusk, his mom, the local club, the food trucks, the factory...just wow.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At the Tesla factory in Fremont, EMusk and his mom help take care of hundreds of customers on the last day of 2019. AND mom handed out $10 vouchers for the food trucks. AND the East Bay Area's Tesla club was on hand to help with orientation of new owners. AND a Twitter user named Caroline G. said in a tweet:

"#NoDemand? This is worst than Black Friday sale event that I’ve seen. Soon to be tesla owners were offered vouchers for foodtruck and drinks were available at the lounge waiting area."

Seriously, when was the last time with any other car brand where hundreds of buyers lined up at the factory to take delivery, with the CEO AND his mom helping out along with members of the local club and where food trucks were on hand to feed everyone, and where mom was passing out food vouchers?

This has to be the first time in history. Check out Caroline's pics, too.

Elon Musk delivers New Year's Teslas with help from his mom - Electrek

At the Tesla factory in Fremont, EMusk and his mom help take care of hundreds of customers on the last day of 2019. AND mom handed out $10 vouchers for the food trucks. AND the East Bay Area's Tesla club was on hand to help with orientation of new owners. AND a Twitter user named Caroline G. said in a tweet:

"#NoDemand? This is worst than Black Friday sale event that I’ve seen. Soon to be tesla owners were offered vouchers for foodtruck and drinks were available at the lounge waiting area."

Seriously, when was the last time with any other car brand where hundreds of buyers lined up at the factory to take delivery, with the CEO AND his mom helping out along with members of the local club and where food trucks were on hand to feed everyone, and where mom was passing out food vouchers?

This has to be the first time in history. Check out Caroline's pics, too.

Elon Musk delivers New Year's Teslas with help from his mom - Electrek

So cool.

I hope I see Elon and his mom up on my roof installing the Solarglass V3 roof this spring.