Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enabling calendar

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2016 Model X with software version v8.1 (2017.46 3387a54) and a Galaxy Note 5 phone.
The car calendar app is set to always show the calendar upon entry. Calendar sync is enabled on the Tesla phone app. The phone is connected to the car system via Bluetooth and plays audio files as desired.
However, when I click on the car calendar icon, I see a message stating that the phone is not connected. When I then click on
"Connect Phone", the next screen states
Car%20calendar%20app%20enabled.jpg
Car calendar app enabled.jpg
Calendar sync enabled on Tesla phone app.jpg
Phone not connected.jpg
Phone is connected.jpg
Car calendar app enabled.jpg Calendar sync enabled on Tesla phone app.jpg Phone not connected.jpg Phone is connected.jpg Car calendar app enabled.jpg Calendar sync enabled on Tesla phone app.jpg Phone not connected.jpg Phone is connected.jpg that the phone is connected.
I have rebooted the phone and also have rebooted the car system by pressing the two scroll wheels on the steering wheel.
Screenshots are enclosed.
Can you suggest what I need to do to see my calendar in the car?
Thanks.

My Note 8 is working as expected. You can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Tesla app from your phone (to reset permissions to calendar). Also under App Info on phone, scroll to Tesla app and under App Info make sure under 'permissions' the calendar is one of the permissions granted. If that does not work I would delete the phone on the Tesla (forget this device) and re-add it.

My Note 8 is working as expected. You can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Tesla app from your phone (to reset permissions to calendar). Also under App Info on phone, scroll to Tesla app and under App Info make sure under 'permissions' the calendar is one of the permissions granted. If that does not work I would delete the phone on the Tesla (forget this device) and re-add it.
Corrected the problem by deleting the Tesla app on the phone, forgeting the phone on the Tesla, reinstalling the app on the phone and repairing the phone on the Tesla.
Thank you very much for your help.

Reactions: AdamHLG
" You can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Tesla app from your phone "
great answer. i also did that and found solution of my problem. pinoybay, The problem i was facing was that i were asked to connect Bluetooth. i did it but connection was not going successful and i tried to reinstall Tesla app. that works now. thanks dear.