Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

End Of 3rd Quarter Deal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Currently Tesla is offering two free options discount if we buy an inventory Tesla. My question is ; does the discounted option have to be currently installed on the inventory vehicle or can I add lets say the 22" ONxy Black wheels to the car as part of the free option ?

Applies to already built cars. Just talked to my friend who is a sales manager there.
Options that are not on vehicles cannot be added however if a car you want has the 22's and is not in your location may be able to assist w some fees or figure out how to get you one by the end of the month. If you want his info message me.
I cannot post his info publicly. He will hook you up.

Last edited:
This is only for Paint option, interior color options, and wheels. Not offered for FSD or Seat configuration. My SA told me it is only for existing inventory vehicles. I dont think they will comp a new order with two free options Plus you must actually take delivery of said vehicle by the end of the month.

Curious if anyone received this promo on custom order. I saw a post that someone got $8500 which I don't know how. The promo is only for two items and the max combo would be $8000 for red ($2500) and the 22" wheel ($5500). You cannot get an interior, exterior colors plus wheel. That's three.

Curious if anyone received this promo on custom order. I saw a post that someone got $8500 which I don't know how. The promo is only for two items and the max combo would be $8000 for red ($2500) and the 22" wheel ($5500). You cannot get an interior, exterior colors plus wheel. That's three.

That was my post. What I said was this promo was worth $8,500 to me. This is how its possible. My original order was Midnight Silver X , White Interior, So when the offer was extended to me I found a Pear White X With White Interior and 22 inch wheels. So I saved $1,500 on the White Interior, Saved $5,500 on 22 inch wheels , The fact that I went from a premium Midnight silver Color to a Free Pearl White X saved me another $1,500 Total Incentive for me was $8,500

Reactions: LA88
That was my post. What I said was this promo was worth $8,500 to me. This is how its possible. My original order was Midnight Silver X , White Interior, So when the offer was extended to me I found a Pear White X With White Interior and 22 inch wheels. So I saved $1,500 on the White Interior, Saved $5,500 on 22 inch wheels , The fact that I went from a premium Midnight silver Color to a Free Pearl White X saved me another $1,500 Total Incentive for me was $8,500

I got the same deal too on MX performance... i just cant decide if i should keep the deal or go build a LR

it has about 800 miles on it - its white on white/carbon interior w/22's
800 miles on a performance car equal to lots of ludicrous burnouts. If I were you, I would rather pay 8K more for a brand new car. you're spending over 100K already so what's another 8K. I found an exact match to the one I ordered and save 3K but the car only has 13 miles. If the car had 50+ miles, I would have kept my order and forgo the 3K saving.
Think of it this way, would you let someone rent your brand new car to drive the first 800 miles for 8K? I wouldn't, not on a 110K car.

Looks like
That's great for you. I called a few Tesla stores in SoCal and all said the same thing, not on new custom orders. :-(
Someone didn't get the memo.
My sales rep reached out to me today. As long as you take delivery before the 30th the incentive is applied (new or existing). Since you are calling so cal shops, reach out to the mission viejo location, they all seem to be well versed on it. If you want the cell number of my rep. PM me.

Looks like

My sales rep reached out to me today. As long as you take delivery before the 30th the incentive is applied (new or existing). Since you are calling so cal shops, reach out to the mission viejo location, they all seem to be well versed on it. If you want the cell number of my rep. PM me.
It's a little late. I'm picking up my MX tomorrow. If the MX is in bad shape, I may reject the delivery and order another one. However, I doubt that Tesla can deliver the car by end of the month. Thanks though.

It's a little late. I'm picking up my MX tomorrow. If the MX is in bad shape, I may reject the delivery and order another one. However, I doubt that Tesla can deliver the car by end of the month. Thanks though.

I spoke with them yesterday, for new orders they said they can commit the offer as long as it is ordered by the 22nd. I spoke with them yesterday. PM me and i will get you his contact info.

• Informative
Reactions: ArizonaP85