Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

End of Q3 pickup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I order a Dominos pizza I can track it being made / delivered on the APP

I'm fairly sure Domino's pizza tracking is fake, and they just give you an indication based on the average time it takes them to make a pizza. There's no actual 'tracking', just guesswork of timing based on when you ordered, and perhaps how busy their store is. I've known it to be off by more than 10 minutes (which is a lot given it takes them about 10 minutes to make a pizza).

I know this from research on the internet and extensive personal experimentation, to the detriment of my waistline. The things I do for science...

I'm fairly sure Domino's pizza tracking is fake, and they just give you an indication based on the average time it takes them to make a pizza. There's no actual 'tracking', just guesswork of timing based on when you ordered, and perhaps how busy their store is. I've known it to be off by more than 10 minutes (which is a lot given it takes them about 10 minutes to make a pizza).

I know this from research on the internet and extensive personal experimentation, to the detriment of my waistline. The things I do for science...
I had Dominos at the weekend and the tracker showed it delivered 20 minutes before it actually arrived. So either its rubbish or they are cheating to make the average delivery time look better.

Reactions: p_iv
Email received this morning:

Good morning,

We are emailing as we have an unprecedented amount of collections through the upcoming days.

Due to logistics, there might be last minute changes to appointments but we will be calling to update if there are any changes due.

If you are NOT able to collect between tomorrow (26th) until Monday (30th), please email immediately so we can rearrange the collection date or move you into a different vehicle.

Please, coming up to collection, pay the remaining balance of the vehicle (see your Tesla account for your Final Invoice). If on finance, please use these details to pay the remaining amount due of your finance deposit.

For registration, you will receive a text 24 hours prior to your collection with your license plate number.

Many thanks​

'unprecedented amount of collections..' what could go wrong....?!

Email received this morning:

Good morning,

We are emailing as we have an unprecedented amount of collections through the upcoming days.

Due to logistics, there might be last minute changes to appointments but we will be calling to update if there are any changes due.

If you are NOT able to collect between tomorrow (26th) until Monday (30th), please email immediately so we can rearrange the collection date or move you into a different vehicle.

Please, coming up to collection, pay the remaining balance of the vehicle (see your Tesla account for your Final Invoice). If on finance, please use these details to pay the remaining amount due of your finance deposit.

For registration, you will receive a text 24 hours prior to your collection with your license plate number.

Many thanks​

'unprecedented amount of collections..' what could go wrong....?!
already put back from tomorrow to Friday!

I am in two minds between chasing the car (original deposit holder but didn't order until mid July when white became free - white SR+ aero wheels , no towbar , very simple but common order) and waiting for the chaos to die down so I dont get a changed delivery day etc as i'm coming from N.Ireland....