Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

End of quarter 2 years free supercharging incentive.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. I’m assuming the 2 years of free SC only applies to the buyer and is not related to any referral program in place. I would definitely insist it be in writing in the purchase agreement though. We’ve seen how many times the referral program has refused to honor free SC miles even after the salesperson promised a buyer they would get them.

I am told I am getting it but nothing was in writing (just multiple emails)
Said it takes a week or two, someone else said it won't come until beginning of October.

My car (phone app) shows 2000 free miles due to using a referral link when I bought the car, I am assuming that will be replaced with the 2 years free supercharging once that is done.
Local office has said they have processed and done everything they can, and I will be getting it, just waiting on corporate to add it.
Is definitely only for the buyer, if you used a referral code this month the person who's code you sued should still get 2K free miles or so they say.

You are not going to see it on your order portal, sales contract or anything else. I did ask at delivery but the delivery people are not able to do anything and not knowledgeable about your specific purchase details.

If you got any free deviations on your car purchase don't expect to get the Free 2 Years , even if your sales rep initially said yes. I did not get any and bought an inventory car the same weekend these programs were announced and took delivery last week.

Reactions: TrooperCA
I asked my sales advisor via email before delivery. He originally said he couldn't add it without canceling the order. But then he immediately replied back that he was mistaken and he was able to add the 2 year free supercharging to my order. It did take away the referral miles though which I had originally.

I asked my sales advisor via email before delivery. He originally said he couldn't add it without canceling the order. But then he immediately replied back that he was mistaken and he was able to add the 2 year free supercharging to my order. It did take away the referral miles though which I had originally.

BTW, I am taking delivery this Saturday so I haven't confirmed it anywhere other than emails. Not sure whether my referral will still get the miles or not.