Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

End of quarter 2 years free supercharging incentive.

aasandsas

Nov 1, 2018
I'd prefer miles vs. years, but it's a great incentive either way.

I have 2,000 miles free SC due to 2 referrals but they expire in 6 months.

I would take free SC for 2 years any day. In fact I got free SC on my mid range(now sold) for 6 months and maybe used it like 10 times.

OCR1

Jan 28, 2018
Southern California
Interesting. I’m assuming the 2 years of free SC only applies to the buyer and is not related to any referral program in place. I would definitely insist it be in writing in the purchase agreement though. We’ve seen how many times the referral program has refused to honor free SC miles even after the salesperson promised a buyer they would get them.

mreynolds767

Jul 11, 2019
Boston
I am told I am getting it but nothing was in writing (just multiple emails)
Said it takes a week or two, someone else said it won't come until beginning of October.

My car (phone app) shows 2000 free miles due to using a referral link when I bought the car, I am assuming that will be replaced with the 2 years free supercharging once that is done.
Local office has said they have processed and done everything they can, and I will be getting it, just waiting on corporate to add it.
Is definitely only for the buyer, if you used a referral code this month the person who's code you sued should still get 2K free miles or so they say.

You are not going to see it on your order portal, sales contract or anything else. I did ask at delivery but the delivery people are not able to do anything and not knowledgeable about your specific purchase details.

If you got any free deviations on your car purchase don't expect to get the Free 2 Years , even if your sales rep initially said yes. I did not get any and bought an inventory car the same weekend these programs were announced and took delivery last week.

Reactions: TrooperCA

eclipse

Sep 10, 2019
NYC Metro
I asked my sales advisor via email before delivery. He originally said he couldn't add it without canceling the order. But then he immediately replied back that he was mistaken and he was able to add the 2 year free supercharging to my order. It did take away the referral miles though which I had originally.

eclipse

Sep 10, 2019
NYC Metro
I asked my sales advisor via email before delivery. He originally said he couldn't add it without canceling the order. But then he immediately replied back that he was mistaken and he was able to add the 2 year free supercharging to my order. It did take away the referral miles though which I had originally.

BTW, I am taking delivery this Saturday so I haven't confirmed it anywhere other than emails. Not sure whether my referral will still get the miles or not.

vickh

Dec 16, 2018
az
With this promo does your referee get the 2K miles too? Please LMK if any of you are able to "double dip"

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC