Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

End of quarter offers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Back to the original thread topic - for any type of EOY offer, when ideally would Tesla announce it? Do they do anything around Black Friday in the States, or would it be early December to ensure that they can have order + deliveries completed in the calendar year?

if I’ve learned one thing about Tesla’s sales operation, it’s to expect the unexpected. Thing change - drastically - quarter to quarter. And now, given the meteoric stock and capital rise, I don’t know that any previous anything still apply.

My usual advice - if you see the car you like for a price you agree with, buy it. Waiting causes just as much - if not more - disappointment as it does joy.

Good info - thank you both! I did recently place an order for a discounted listing and looked to have been matched to a 2020 X built right before the 2020's with the range increase. In the back of my mind been weighing the pro's / con's of possibly holding out for just a few more weeks for either a) some EoY offer and/or b) a newer 2020 with the range increase to pop up. Decisions, decisions ..! :)

I took delivery of a new 2020 Model X with 351 range a few weeks back, built on September 30, 2020. It charges to 372 miles with a full charge and I got a discount. So the one you're looking at might be able to pick up the 20 miles range increase as well.

Was told we had an August build date and the listing did not reflect the increased range like the later 2020’s do so thinking that we just missed the cut unfortunately. :(