Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

End of year inventory deals (HUGE Adjustments)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

My Tesla contact sent me lots of highly adjusted cars today. However, you have to be able to take delivery this year in order to buy them. If anyone is interested PM me and I'll see which cars are in your region. I've posted some of the cars as an example below.

Happy Holidays!

Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 9.03.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 9.03.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 9.02.44 PM.png

@Product_Guy - I assume you work for Tesla? If so, can you please tell us how Tesla reconciles these discounts with this:

Elon Musk Ordered Employees To Stop Giving Discounts

I really hope Tesla is not playing semantics with "adjustments" being different than "discounts", or claiming these are not new cars because they are "showroom" vehicles -- because those excuses will only make Tesla look like they are playing with us as if we are idiots or something, when in reality it only makes Tesla look really bad, as many of us pointed out in the thread below, and in other threads...

Follow up to employee termination

Thanks in advance for hopefully shedding some light on this issue.

@Product_Guy - I assume you work for Tesla? If so, can you please tell us how Tesla reconciles these discounts with this:

Elon Musk Ordered Employees To Stop Giving Discounts

I really hope Tesla is not playing semantics with "adjustments" being different than "discounts", or claiming these are not new cars because they are "showroom" vehicles -- because those excuses will only make Tesla look like they are playing with us as if we are idiots or something, when in reality it only makes Tesla look really bad, as many of us pointed out in the thread below, and in other threads...

Follow up to employee termination

Thanks in advance for hopefully shedding some light on this issue.

I responded to the other thread. The cars I posted had 5-12k miles on them and VINs that were several months old. I’ll make sure to include mileage in future posts. And no, I do not work for Tesla :) just a fan of the brand trying to get people into a Tesla and earn some referrals along the way!

I bought one. Took delivery of my S100D on December 31. Had 357 miles on it; a showroom car. I got a $4000 adjustment. More important to me, I got to take delivery fast (four days from making my choice) rather than wait for months on a custom order like I did with my first one. And I got exactly what I would have custom ordered.

Reactions: Sather