Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Endangered Species Day

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bonnie

I play a nice person on twitter.
Feb 6, 2011
Columbia River Gorge
Just a moment of your day today ... I received this email from Louie Psihoyus and the Racing Extinction team (Leilani Munter's latest film). The short video has some absolutely beautiful & stunning photography. A great way to start your Friday.

Today is Endangered Species Day - a day to focus on the animals facing extinction and the steps we can take to save them. And these animals need our help now more than ever. We are losing species faster than we can count - dozens will go extinct today alone.

Take a moment to watch this video from Racing Extinction featuring photographer Joel Sartore and his mission to document animals on the brink of extinction.
I hope that the pictures I take aren’t just some sort of an archive of the things we lost, but a chance to get people interested, to look these animals in the eye and fall in love with them.” - Joel Sartore

Join us and the Audubon Society in the fight by sharing this video with your friends and family. Don't wait -- watch it and share it now.

Onwards!
The Racing Extinction Team