Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ended: $2K Off Instead Of $1K From Current VA & OH Owners, Confirmed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For everyone who is looking to get the $2K, just make sure you have all the information of the "referrer" so can be sure you are knowledgeable of who they are. My salesperson mentioned that people need to operate in "good faith" and so being referred by someone should be a true referral. Take it for what it's worth... :wink:

What kind of info do they need?

You bring up a good point. I was probably helped by the fact I had email threads with my friend and colleague in VA, and was able to show that to my advisor. If you are struggling, I can forward my anonymized agreement showing 2k$ referral, and my friend's code. A friend of a friend is still a friend!
Happy to help, with no gain to me! I have my own code now, but am sure it is not as good to you as this one from VA...

Was there anything in particular they were looking for? I figured I could test drive the car, and then go home and order it?? Or should I just do it there?
I'm going in next week.

Hey aus! I guess it depends on who you are working with, and if they are familiar with this situation in VA and OH. I had my work emails from my friend, where he forwarded me his emails showing the VA program update. And I have my lease agreement showing the successful 2k$ credit. I will pm the details.

I'm only 1 away from the opportunity to buy a Model X Founders Edition! Who's going to be the one that forces me to give Tesla another 90K? :)

~

Attachments

• Capture (Small).JPG
    Capture (Small).JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 84
For those who received the $2k referral credit, how long after you placed your order did it take to receive a modified order agreement showing the $2k referral credit instead of the $1k referral credit? I just paid my deposit today!

mine showed up when the final paperwork arrived, the preliminary paperwork you get once you have access to the mytesla page will not show it. I got my final paperwork on the mytesla page about 2 weeks after my order was finalized.