Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Energi - App for Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Energi v2.0 submitted to the App Store today. Here are the release notes.

- Major Redesign
- Home Screen: Swipe between the two tabs to have an overview of your charge data as well as a quick glance of your miles (ideal/rated).
- Trip Planner**
- You can now plan trips based on the car stats. No more having to go to your Tesla to do this.
- More consistant UI across the board.
- Major bug fixes that make the app more usable.

** Trip Planner is in beta. Results are subject to change and reliability will be improved over time.

And for are the screenshots!

IMG_6315.png

Reactions: rog

- Major Redesign
- Home Screen: Swipe between the two tabs to have an overview of your charge data as well as a quick glance of your miles (ideal/rated).
- Trip Planner**
- You can now plan trips based on the car stats. No more having to go to your Tesla to do this.

** Trip Planner is in beta. Results are subject to change and reliability will be improved over time.

IMG_6315.png
Looks awesome! Thanks for your work!

What is the latest on the voice commands with Siri?
At WWDC this week, Apple announced that Siri integration was now open to third-party apps, making this potentially simpler than what you had in mind. And way cooler. I can only imagine the possibilities now!
"Siri, get my Tesla ready to go" (vent roof, start HVAC, unlock charge port, etc.)

Also, are you enabling Time Travel on Apple Watch? This is where you turn the crown, the time increases to some point in the future, and complications like calendar and weather adjust accordingly. Your complication could adjust to predict the state of charge at say 4 hours and 12 minutes from now. And so on.
It would be awesome, as it has been shown twice by Apple (VW and then BMW), but neither of these two companies actually shipped it.

What is the latest on the voice commands with Siri?
At WWDC this week, Apple announced that Siri integration was now open to third-party apps, making this potentially simpler than what you had in mind. And way cooler. I can only imagine the possibilities now!
"Siri, get my Tesla ready to go" (vent roof, start HVAC, unlock charge port, etc.)
Unfortunately Apple crippled the API for developers. This from Mac 9to5:
"For iOS 10.0, the Siri API will only work with six kinds of application: ride booking (think Uber), messaging, Photo Search (find photos and videos in a particular app), payments (‘Send $100 to John with SquareCash’), VoIP Calling (e.g: Skype) and Workouts (for starting health and fitness activities)…"

Unfortunately Apple crippled the API for developers. This from Mac 9to5:
"For iOS 10.0, the Siri API will only work with six kinds of application: ride booking (think Uber), messaging, Photo Search (find photos and videos in a particular app), payments (‘Send $100 to John with SquareCash’), VoIP Calling (e.g: Skype) and Workouts (for starting health and fitness activities)…"
Good point, forgot about that. Let's not forget this is v1 of that integration. I would not call it crippled, but more likely prudent.
But our man here already has a plan, as seen in his video. I want to try it, but need him to share the "how" that he mentioned.

- Major Redesign
- Trip Planner**

Fantastic! Thank you! How are you proceeding on multi-car support. I really like your app but it really can't replace the Tesla app for me until I can use it for both cars.

Fantastic! Thank you! How are you proceeding on multi-car support. I really like your app but it really can't replace the Tesla app for me until I can use it for both cars.

Multi Car Support is a simple feature to be added but I want it to be done right, which is why it has been taking some time to integrate. Rest assured, it has not been forgotten and it will be implemented in v2.1.

Reactions: .andrew and Lyon