Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Energi - App for Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The update hit the store! Check out the redesign. Please keep in mind that Trip Planner is currently in Beta and results will improve over time (OTA).

To celebrate here are some promo codes!

7WWP4MA9WRK7
3XY39FKAHHYJ
KTPMNJWKAFFF
WRN7YAXA4MHK
P9JJHNE4RYN3
LHRKK6RFKXE6
A7JN6K9A763H
KF3MKKLKRX7N
R6F4XHAAXWJX
XEH9AWYXJKH6

Argh, purchased the app yesterday :D Anyway, great update! Trip planner is very slow for me and sometimes doesn't react at all when I try to enter a start / end point. Also, the energy usage prediction doesn't seem to work too well for me - a trip of ~50 miles gets my battery level down from 83% to 73%. Would be nice if that was true (70D) :cool:

Very nice update, Sam. So far it seems to work better with the watch, too. The only thing I've found to report so far is that on the phone app, when you move away from the second car status screen with the nifty vertical bars, and come back, the bars are no longer highlighted. The app needs to be closed and restarted and they come back, but, again, moving to one of the other screens and coming back, the highlighting is gone, or variable - like only one vertical bar is highlighted instead of all three.

Argh, purchased the app yesterday :D Anyway, great update! Trip planner is very slow for me and sometimes doesn't react at all when I try to enter a start / end point. Also, the energy usage prediction doesn't seem to work too well for me - a trip of ~50 miles gets my battery level down from 83% to 73%. Would be nice if that was true (70D) :cool:

Will improve over time!

Very nice update, Sam. So far it seems to work better with the watch, too. The only thing I've found to report so far is that on the phone app, when you move away from the second car status screen with the nifty vertical bars, and come back, the bars are no longer highlighted. The app needs to be closed and restarted and they come back, but, again, moving to one of the other screens and coming back, the highlighting is gone, or variable - like only one vertical bar is highlighted instead of all three.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. It will be fixed in the next update.

Sam, I thought the watch app was updating better with your new updated app, but it turns out that's not the case. This morning the Miles Remaining display had not updated on the watch and when I tapped it and went to the control display I could not return to the Miles Remaining display. I returned to the watch face and then back to the Energi glance and the Miles Remaining was blank. No matter what I do, the Miles Remaining display remains blank.

I don't mind paying for this app, if the summon feature works from the apple watch. Does it ? I've tested Remote S watch app and the summon feature is broken on the watch. They said Tesla changed some server settings so it's not working anymore.

Let me know if it works on your app.