Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Energi - App for Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys. Here's an update I want to share. For those of us with an Apple Watch, you can now track the level of your battery on your watch face! Time Travel into the future while charging to see how much percent you will have at a given time in the future.

IMG_3221.jpg

The app is very elegant. I can view all of the panes except "Contols". When I select that, the page shows for about 1-2 seconds then the app shuts down and closes.

This will be addressed (hopefully) in version 1.1 to be released soon.

Just bought the app - nicely done. Two thoughts:
  • Is there support for multiple cars?
  • From a UI perspective, it would e nice to swipe left/right between screens

Support for multiple cars will be added in the near future.
Swiping left and right as well in the near future.

Hi Sam,
do you still have unused redeem code for you app? I'm really curious to test it.

Best regards
Unfortunately no more codes for this version!

So I paid the $5 for the app :) and really like it. I'd use it to replace the Remote S app save for one thing - it's too slow. Any way to get it to respond quicker like the Remote S App?

Wow! Thats a great feeling! Thank you so much! The speed of the app has been one of my top concerns and will be addressed in version 1.1.1.

Thanks Guys for the feedback! Here is another screenshot of what v1.1 will offer! I think it's pretty cool. Would love to know your thoughts.

You will be able to set alarms for the days of the week and their respective times.

IMG_3278.jpg

Hey Guys! I just submitted v1.1 and here is what is included...

- WatchKit Support
- Support for Glances
- Controls for Remote Start, Lock, Unlock, Horn, Lights, Sunroof Open/Close, Open Port, Valet Mode, Summon, HomeLink.
- Complication Support to show the battery remaining.
- Location of the Car

Support for Scheduling Climate Temperatures.
- You can now schedule time for the climate controls in the car to go off. Just head into the climate screen and tap the alarms button and schedule alarms for every day of the week.

Here are a few screenshots!

Also did I mention there were bug fixes?

Hi - how to you change the settings from miles and Fahrenheit to kms and Celsius ?

Localization for different units of measure will be added in a future update!