Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Energi - App for Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bug report -- the first line of the location is running into the "unlock" button. Just a thought, but since it already says the vehicle is parked near the top, maybe use the area above the location field for a lock/unlock toggle?

Attachments

• IMG_0656.jpg
    IMG_0656.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 77
Hey guys! The update has been approved and is now on the App Store. You can now control Tesla from your Apple Watch and my favorite feature is to now set Climate Control Alarms! I am now cracking on to v2.0 which will have an INCREDIBLE amount of new features, like voice commands on the Apple Watch and Phone App. Check out this video below to see what I mean. And Don't worry Android users, I hear you loud and clear.

Summoning the Tesla using Voice Commands on Apple Watch

Just downloaded the most recent update, nice work as always.

A couple of bugs/suggestions to report:
-Car color is correct on the main screen, however the rims are still incorrect.
-Car color and rims are still incorrect on the "Controls" screen
-Still no swipe function to navigate between screens
-Is there any way to report what time the information displayed was updated? (a la Remote S)

Just downloaded the most recent update, nice work as always.

A couple of bugs/suggestions to report:
-Car color is correct on the main screen, however the rims are still incorrect.
-Car color and rims are still incorrect on the "Controls" screen
-Still no swipe function to navigate between screens
-Is there any way to report what time the information displayed was updated? (a la Remote S)

First 2 I am aware of and working on them for a future update.
Swiping functionality is in the works and will be released in v2.0
Latest update time stamp will be released in v2.0 as well.

Reactions: Model S M.D.
I am definately interested in the android version as others have said I think your app looks great and is worth paying for. Do you thing there may be integration with Samsung galaxy gear s2 watches? Most apps piggie back off of the android phone itself but the watch runs tizen.

Just bought the app. Very nice, but a few suggestions and questions if you don't mind:

1. Is there a way to set metric units (km, and celcius)?
2. My sunroof option isn't displayed
3. Suggestions on the controls screen: it's hard to tell when a command has been issued as the icons aren't obviously different, and its a bit hard to tell the current state of the sunroof or the lock, or the charge port open/close status looking at the icons. I find I press the buttons but can't tell if the command was accepted or not as there isn't immediate visual or audio feedback, so I ended up hitting them a few times in succession. A color change or other obvious visual signal on the button would help both command acceptance and current state of the item. For example, maybe the button could turn into a spinner, and then the icon changes to the new state after the command has been confirmed. You could keep the clean looks of the app that way.
4. It would be good to have an option (configurable via a preference perhaps) to allow the user to confirm a security-sensitive command like unlocking the door or opening a sunroof (what if it's raining out and you accidentally touch the sunroof button), or opening the charge port (especially for those of us with non-motorized chargeport doors).
5. The 'hamburger' menu in the upper left of the Charge screen makes the app crash out on my iPhone 6s (iOS 9.3.1).

I'm looking forward to your ongoing development....

Just bought the app. Very nice, but a few suggestions and questions if you don't mind:

1. Is there a way to set metric units (km, and celcius)?
2. My sunroof option isn't displayed
3. Suggestions on the controls screen: it's hard to tell when a command has been issued as the icons aren't obviously different, and its a bit hard to tell the current state of the sunroof or the lock, or the charge port open/close status looking at the icons. I find I press the buttons but can't tell if the command was accepted or not as there isn't immediate visual or audio feedback, so I ended up hitting them a few times in succession. A color change or other obvious visual signal on the button would help both command acceptance and current state of the item. For example, maybe the button could turn into a spinner, and then the icon changes to the new state after the command has been confirmed. You could keep the clean looks of the app that way.
4. It would be good to have an option (configurable via a preference perhaps) to allow the user to confirm a security-sensitive command like unlocking the door or opening a sunroof (what if it's raining out and you accidentally touch the sunroof button), or opening the charge port (especially for those of us with non-motorized chargeport doors).
5. The 'hamburger' menu in the upper left of the Charge screen makes the app crash out on my iPhone 6s (iOS 9.3.1).

I'm looking forward to your ongoing development....

The hamburger also crashes the app on my iphone 6. I also can't figure out how to set the color of the car. I read that this was added ?

Hey guys. Here's an update I want to share. For those of us with an Apple Watch, you can now track the level of your battery on your watch face! Time Travel into the future while charging to see how much percent you will have at a given time in the future.

IMG_3221.jpg
how do I actually get the tesla battery meter onto the watch ? i tried to customize an existing watch face but i can't figure out how to add data from energi to the watch face...

Update 1.2 just hit the App Store. Should be 24 hours until it shows up and here's what's included...

P.S. I made a video that I'll be uploading to YouTube shortly to address the security concerns 3rd Party Tesla Apps to reassure that no Tesla Credentials are stored on any servers.

- Bug fix where tapping the "Hamburger" menu on the Charging screen would cause a crash.
- Time remaining is now in the Charge View while charging.
- Touch ID is now required (if enabled) to start the car
- Animation is now added after tapping the honk horn button and the sunroof button.
- A confirmation screen is added to HomeLink
- A green dot is now at the bottom of the Charge Tab to indicate the Tesla is charging.
- Major Bug Fixes
- Completely re-wrote the entire app. Under the hood improvements that make it more solid, fluid, reliable and faster.
- Voice Controls on the Apple Watch (beta)

Still cannot get the "Controls" screen to stay for more than a few seconds. Once I select the control icon at the bottom the app, it appears for a second, then disappears and the app closes. I'm running the latest version of IOS and have an iphone 6.

mbaier, this is how I was able to add the energi battery level to the watch face. I use the "Modular" watch face. Select that, then push the watch face until it says "customize". Select customize, then swipe the watch face to give the 2nd screen. Screen 1 says "Multicolor", Screen 2 allows you to select and customize each "sub cell" on the watch face. I selected the box/cell on the bottom right, then turn the crown and it will scroll through the options you can put into that cell. Select "Energi" and it will put the state of charge of your Tesla in that position. I tried this in another watch face and could not select Energi. So maybe only certain watch faces will work.