Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Energi - App for Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Guys,

So Earth Day is upon us, and me being fairly new to the Tesla Family (a month or so), thought it would be a good idea to come up with an app for iOS and watchOS. I know there is Remote S, and I have nothing but respect for him. His app is really phenomenal, and I just thought it would be a good idea to come up with something on my own. If you have the skill, why not?

The app is called Energi - a play on words and its a beautifully designed app. It's a work in progress, but I believe that your feedback and advice can make it even better than it is now. It has some neat features like Force Touch the icon, and a today extension (swiping down from the top of the screen to do quick actions)

I was going for Simplicity. I've added some promo codes as my way of saying thank you to everyone for giving me such a warm welcome into The Tesla Family.

Energi - Simple Remote for Tesla
Energi - Simple Remote for Tesla on the App Store

H74PPE9WHPKF
RAYFH7EMMLYT
XWF9WHEA97AY
MH9JLH973X4Y
3MMEWANJMWLN
L9TWXP9WT4YL
737P64JETJJR
3NX6WFHM4AT7
KFFRJNTK3E7J
RR3F3FE466A3
66XRMAE3WM69
LXMAJAHKL7XM
RXLKRAWKK34E
39KEJFEETTEE
NYFPFPJ47P9P
EAFJ3K3N46AW
94XY4EM9YXY9
4PW7JTP4XEYR
HHN9K6PXXXM9
Y6HX9L6EFE4F

Thank you everyone for the amazing feedback! App downloads have been much better than I expected. Unfortunately all the promo codes have been used for this version, but I have some good news. Version 1.1 is finished and is going into testing phase tonight and tomorrow. watchOS is a big part of this update. I will keep this thread updated with screenshots once I submit the update.

Reactions: Model S M.D.
First...Thank you for making this iPad Pro-compatible!

Second, weird UI error in the Climate tab on my iPad Pro (iOS 9.3.1)

Finally, if you need beta testers, I'm up for helping out (and I know my way around TestFlight and some iOS programming).

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    114.3 KB · Views: 122
First...Thank you for making this iPad Pro-compatible!

Second, weird UI error in the Climate tab on my iPad Pro (iOS 9.3.1)

Finally, if you need beta testers, I'm up for helping out (and I know my way around TestFlight and some iOS programming).

Thank you! And you're welcome. Best part of Constraints with iOS. Makes it compatible with all devices.

In regard to that bug. It has been fixed and is in the new version 1.1 which will soon hit the App Store with a slew of new features and improvements.

Reactions: ModelZ