Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Energy Management Project

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm happy to let you know that we save a little with our electricity and water costs in our vehicle company . However, as an operation manager, I still need to improve in other energy management and plan some positive changes. We actually had set a budget for those things. We want to minimize our carbon footprint. But, how can we go about implementing this project?

Your advice and suggestions are all welcome. Thanks so much!

Reactions: nwdiver
Solar would be a good way to start to reduce power. Use your budget to start out small and add to it every year. Depending on the space you have available for solar (either on building roofs, grounds, or property) the savings could be substantial. The justification for spending could require a Return on Investment of three to five years. I don't know what your financial people require. ROI could be quite good depending on the cost of goods and implementation IMO. How are you saving power now? What is your annual power consumption currently in kWH? or MWH? What is your average cost per kWH? Lots of questions and variables. Maybe you need a local consultant that specializes in your particular goals.

Reactions: nwdiver