Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Energy Savings Rebate (Ontario)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
See this link, take advantage if you need new appliances, but more specifically, Electric Home Chargers are also included in the 25% rebate

Low Carbon Economy Fund: Energy Savings Rebate program - Canada.ca

I'm in need of a 2nd charger for my cottage, Level 2.

- Any suggestions on a Tesla-compatible 3rd party model? I only really need 30 amp 240v, that would be sufficient
- Can I buy through one of the authorized retailers on the list (Tesla is not listed hence why I'm looking for 3rd party), but could benefit my other non-Tesla EV friends as well

• Informative
Reactions: pcons
See this link, take advantage if you need new appliances, but more specifically, Electric Home Chargers are also included in the 25% rebate

Low Carbon Economy Fund: Energy Savings Rebate program - Canada.ca

I'm in need of a 2nd charger for my cottage, Level 2.

- Any suggestions on a Tesla-compatible 3rd party model? I only really need 30 amp 240v, that would be sufficient
- Can I buy through one of the authorized retailers on the list (Tesla is not listed hence why I'm looking for 3rd party), but could benefit my other non-Tesla EV friends as well
Looking through this it looks like it is a point of sale rebate that the consumer gets and the retailer actually has to apply for the rebate from the government?

If this is a Govt of Canada program why is it only offered in Ontario? Or are there separate programs for each province?

Payback for Ontario conservatives not participating in Carbon pricing program is the official answer, ... or Liberals strategically buying votes in Ontario is the real answer.

Which ever, I don't care if they are dolling out my money, I need to get it back