Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Energy Savings Trust loan for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys ..... my loan is approved and I have signed acceptance etc.

I have noted that my delivery appt on Tesla account is 13th March (just appeared today).

When should I expect the final invoice to forward to EST? Is it realistic I will get everything tied up by 13th? Who should I start pushing for the final invoice to forward to them to get the final stage moving?

I have noted that my delivery appt on Tesla account is 13th March (just appeared today).

When should I expect the final invoice to forward to EST? Is it realistic I will get everything tied up by 13th? Who should I start pushing for the final invoice to forward to them to get the final stage moving?
You should get your invoice within 24hrs of allocation txt/email (assume Edinburgh collection and they know you are getting EST loan)

You can just email Tesla and ask for it. They were happy even to give me an invoice that said TBC in the delivery date box to keep EST happy. They gave me that a week or 2 ago thankfully or would have never got the loan processed in time.

You can just email Tesla and ask for it. They were happy even to give me an invoice that said TBC in the delivery date box to keep EST happy. They gave me that a week or 2 ago thankfully or would have never got the loan processed in time.

I think I might go down this route as I am concerned I will not get enough notice to drawn down the funds from the EST. Will call Tesla on Monday and see if they can do this.

Looks like my ISAs potentially won't be converted to cash and cleared funds for me on time for my Wed collection. Phoned Edinburgh and they said they just need to know the day before if you are not going to make the arranged collection and can arrange a new date when I have the dosh. The race is on between EST and ISA now but I suspect neither will be ready for Wednesday o_O

EST send my loan funds on Thursday afternoon and it arrived in my bank today (clydesdale). So the 10 days thing is clearly worst case scenario!

I emailed Edinburgh and the delivery address. Edinburgh replied to say they’ve added my RN to the list of manually generated invoices. Shortly after their email a delivery date for March 16th appeared in my Tesla account.

Reactions: DaddyCool and Maz0
I eventually managed to get my Invoice. I called Tesla and they said it should be in my account. I wasn't. They eventually sent it through email. Delivery date on Invoice says 12th of March, delivery date on my account says 17th of March. I think they are both place holders.

At least I have eventually been able to send my invoice to the EST to get the money. Hope it all come in time.....

How are others getting rid of their old cars? Tesla trade in deal was terrible.

Reactions: Maz0
1st time Ive seen a transporter withTesla's (M8 Harthill) so maybe first glimpses of next week's collections
IMG_3887.jpg