TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Energy Table or Graph?

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by Patrick0101, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Patrick0101

Patrick0101 Member

In the binnacle display, on the right side, sometimes it displays an energy-use table, other times it is a graph. I have no idea how to change it from one to the other or why it sometimes changes on its own. Anyone one know?

I've held down the right scroll to see the options. I don't see anything that distinguishes these.

2. TexasRat

TexasRat Member

I'm not sure why it changed on you automatically. I have found that you need to hold down both scroll wheels for about 2 - 3 seconds and let go. You'll see options for both the left/right side on the binnacle and you can scroll to pick which one you want to be actively shown. There is one for the trip settings that looks like an odometer moving (that's the table) and then there's another one that is the graph. You can swap manually any time you want.

3. Patrick0101

Patrick0101 Member

Thanks @TexasRat, that did it. For anyone else reading this, here's what was happening.

If you click the right scrollwheel, you get one set of options (fan speed, recent calls...). If you long-press the scrollwheel, then you get a different set of options (energy, trip, music...).

The reason that it seemed to be changing spuriously was related to driver profiles (we were on a roadtrip with 3 drivers trading off).

• Informative x 1