Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Energy usage breakdown - Ford Mach-E has it, why not Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A friend of mine bought a Ford Mach-E and he sent me this image showing how energy was used. Does Tesla have something like this that I haven't found yet?
image000000.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Hayseed_MS
I dont know how far back (in equipment levels) the new energy screens go, but since the OP says "friend just bought..." All teslas from the past year ish will definitely have access to the new energy screen.

My 2018 model 3 has the new screens as well, not sure about the OPs model X though.

The OP can send these pics back to their friend if desired, though.

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

EDIT: I didnt answer the thread question.... the thread question says "why not tesla" and the answer is " Tesla does have this".

I dont know how far back (in equipment levels) the new energy screens go, but since the OP says "friend just bought..." All teslas from the past year ish will definitely have access to the new energy screen.

My 2018 model 3 has the new screens as well, not sure about the OPs model X though.

The OP can send these pics back to their friend if desired, though.

View attachment 918871

View attachment 918872

EDIT: I didnt answer the thread question.... the thread question says "why not tesla" and the answer is " Tesla does have this".
I think legacy S/X can only access that info through the mobile app for whatever reason, so if OP has a legacy car that might be why they don’t see it.

3/Y and facelift S/X should have the new energy app.

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin
A friend of mine bought a Ford Mach-E and he sent me this image showing how energy was used. Does Tesla have something like this that I haven't found yet?View attachment 918864
What does Ford mean by "5% Exterior Temperature"? Is that battery conditioning because of exterior temperature? Or do they really have an outside heater to heat the exterior? 😁