Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enhanced Air Quality Package

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is a huge news and will totally justify my $500 fee to upgrade my 90d order to 100d.
Say bye bye to the gimmick s of. Pup and the R.I.Ped ventilated seats. Save $3750 and get the 100d. The saving with pay my SC charging for 10 years. Thanks to God and the OP

Reactions: 2virgule5
Last I heard the prepaid and extended aren't available yet. People asking the SC and them not knowing.

Anyone please correct me if I am wrong.

You only have 60 days from delivery to take the prepaid annual inspection options. It's right on Tesla's site?

This is consistent with what my OA just told me. Then, here is the question: are they working now on every car? do we even need the HEPA if we just want to avoid the bad fume and odors?

This might be useful to you. I would of taken this as a an option if it was broken apart from the rest of PUP.

Putting the Tesla HEPA Filter and Bioweapon Defense Mode to the Test

This is consistent with what my OA just told me. Then, here is the question: are they working now on every car? do we even need the HEPA if we just want to avoid the bad fume and odors?
Mine work fine, it's mostly the software that's the problem. When in auto, it takes a while for it to detect the fumes and switch to recirculating. Honestly, depending on the life of the filters I would just run it constantly.

Mine work fine, it's mostly the software that's the problem. When in auto, it takes a while for it to detect the fumes and switch to recirculating. Honestly, depending on the life of the filters I would just run it constantly.
Excuse me , so my question was, for non-PUP/HEPA cars, since they still have the carbon purification filters, do these filters work all the time?

Excuse me , so my question was, for non-PUP/HEPA cars, since they still have the carbon purification filters, do these filters work all the time?
Yes, like most vehicles, air passes through the filters for cabin air. The two carbon filters are used all of the time, at least it's what I've been told by OA and SC. It's kind of misleading on the website.

I heard there was an ionizer component to charge the air before hitting the HEPA filter. Is that also in stock X configuration like the carbon filters (non-PUP) as well, or is that the catch with this retrofit that the ionizer isn't included?