Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enhanced AutoPilot (EAP) Has Returned!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like EAP is back for $6,000. I know many people have been waiting for this.

1656066243512.png

I'd call this full on capitulation / admission that FSD is nowhere near ready. They've carved most of the features and gutted FSD IMO.
Don't say that too loud. The fanbois will burn you at the stake.

The reality is FSD is nowhere close to being fully baked. We're many, many years away from fully autonomous driving and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional or paid for FSD and is trying to justify giving Tesla a free loan.

I had the 199 subscription for 3 months. It tried to kill me 4 times.. and tried to kill a bicyclist once.. Not ready is a gross understatement. I keep hearing that the beta is "better" but I'm not qualified for a beta with a 90.. it doesn't like LA traffic.. doesn't like regen braking ( too aggressive) etc..etc..etc.. I'm not paying 6K for a fancy lane changer.. summon is party trick..

The reality is FSD is nowhere close to being fully baked. We're many, many years away from fully autonomous driving and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional or paid for FSD and is trying to justify giving Tesla a free loan
^^^ yep..