Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enhanced Autopilot - Extra Costs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have to say, love the car and can't wait to receive it BUT had I known how *sugar* Tesla customer service and communications are (and that's the only way to describe it imo) would I have placed order. My tesla does not work.. last week I received an email quoting production date of 26th Dec and after chasing them today (following loads of quotes from u guys saying delays) and get following email back. "Just a quick one, the build dates have changed to Feb, but ive spoke with my manager and this is being looked into at the moment, ill let you know if this changes, but keep an eye on your mytesla to see if it changes that side". How can they be so disorganised and change their production on a whim. They are £100k cars for Christ sake. Not happy and awaiting reply..

@Lowey007 - i had all that malarky that lead to high blood pressure with my MS order. It got delayed - then was early - then delayed but eventually came in on time but only if I paid extra for Air suspension as they had an "issue" with the supplier of traditional suspension parts. They threw in a free upgrade to the top of the range sound system to appease me.

My new MX was at Tilburg at the weekend but now I find out it is still on the dock in New York ;-(

This period is a real rollercoaster of emotions and potential upsets. That all gets forgotten when you drive away in it.