Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enhanced Autopilot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apparently 6.400$ from what I read.

Actually it is $6700 from EAP to FSD

D09DE5A3-5512-40A3-BD37-9DA679815D3A.jpg

Reactions: Pescakl1
Didn't Elon once say that he was concerned about FSD affordability? lol. At the trajectory of FSD price increases, by the time Tesla releases their planned $25,000 car, FSD could add 50% to the cost. If you are buying a $200k Plaid S, the FSD price is peanuts but on a $25k car, it is massive.

Then it would be an incentive for the Model 2 owner to have their car join the Robo taxi to offset the cost and brings some income. Win win for both Tesla and car owners.

There will always be owners who will for whatever reason never put their car in a robotaxi system. Maybe like commercial and personal software price differences, Tesla could offer commercial and personal use prices for FSD. I recall reading that Elon feels valuation of FSD at 6 digit when fully running but certainly that value is not that realistic for a noncommercial vehicle.

Actually it is $6700 from EAP to FSD

View attachment 592676

wow, the prices are all over the place now... used to be able to get from no AP to FSD for $6,600 back in March of last year! I've paid $6,600 for EAP when I got my car back in Dec 2018 and forked out another $2,600 for FSD... now it costs $6,700 from EAP to FSD???? There's no chance anyone will get it unless FSD turns into a "real" FSD.