Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enhanced Summon coming (Elon tweet 6 Apr, 2019)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So 8 months ago it was ready in 6 weeks and now it is ready in four weeks. If it comes two weeks nearer every 8th month, it still takes 16 months to be released?

OTOH 3 months ago it was coming in one week. So looking from that point of view, we will never reach it?

Obviously, you don't understand the theory of non-linear interstellar time dilation. No FSD for you! :)

• Funny
Reactions: Matias
Not sure why I’m excited, because regulators aren’t allowing this in Canada :(
(As far as I know).

I’m happy for the rest of North America though.

This is why I have such a hard time justifying an FSD purchase at $7,900 CAD. Even assuming FSD features launch this fall, and robotaxi service rolls out end of next year, it will almost exclusively be in America. And years later if it comes to Canada, FSD will potentially cost double. Wish they would separate the price out for “working features” vs “upcoming features”.

Reactions: willow_hiller
The funny thing is that I can't truly imagine the utility of Advanced Summon,
but it's evidently part of the continuum.

All they have to do with Advanced Summon is take off the speed limit caps,
and, voila ... the car will track and come find you at a parking spot,
on the outskirts of Islamabad ;-)

The funny thing is that I can't truly imagine the utility of Advanced Summon,
but it's evidently part of the continuum.

All they have to do with Advanced Summon is take off the speed limit caps,
and, voila ... the car will track and come find you at a parking spot,
on the outskirts of Islamabad ;-)
Heheh - yes indeed. They'll have to develop the automatic charging service for that first. I remember seeing the freaky snake like plug before. Reminded me more of a Terminator / Alien movie...

If no expectation was set at purchase that this was already part of FSD, then yes having the car auto drive would be amazing.

Since the expectation was set at purchase (5/28/2019) that I have it already - it ruins the amazing-ness if anything less is delivered.

Not sure if this was posted but EAP (Enhanced Autopilot) to FSD Discount secured. 3K Discount for EAP Purchasers.

Screen Shot.png

Link to tweet: Elon Musk on Twitter

• Informative
Reactions: T-Will