Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enhanced Summon coming (Elon tweet 6 Apr, 2019)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Parking lots are darn complicated. Part of me feels like FSD will hardly be a stone's throw away when they actually get Enhanced Summon to work the way we're all hoping in any parking lot.

I can only assume that they've chosen Enhanced Summon to quietly develop a lot of what they need for FSD because parking lots as private property shield from some of the regulatory scrutiny.

Reactions: T-Will
I can't wait to see what all the fanbois will say in Tesla's defense once August is over and enhanced summon will be nowhere (or really bad)

I assume your a short seller, or “Bear” on Tesla. :)

Technology doesn’t always go as planned.
In those cases, business’s regroup, and move forward.
There isn’t one successful business out there, that has not had to do this over and over again. Most investors that are not focusing their career on failures, understand this. :)

What do Short sellers do when stocks don’t go as planned :)

I assume your a short seller, or “Bear” on Tesla. :)

Technology doesn’t always go as planned.
In those cases, business’s regroup, and move forward.
There isn’t one successful business out there, that has not had to do this over and over again. Most investors that are not focusing their career on failures, understand this. :)

What do Short sellers do when stocks don’t go as planned :)

I have no financial stake in Tesla, but I'm sick of the litany of broken promises from Elon & Tesla. I guess that must mean I'm a liar and I'm *secretly* shorting the stock.

I have no financial stake in Tesla, but I'm sick of the litany of broken promises from Elon & Tesla. I guess that must mean I'm a liar and I'm *secretly* shorting the stock.

No one called you a liar. Stating that, does make you a little dramatic. Who knows if you are a short seller or not. ?

Elon makes statements and misses them from time to time.
He’s made statements and met them also.

I don’t believe he’s lying, I think he’s overly optimistic in some cases.
I don’t believe his intentions are malice though.
Meaning, unlike many companies, I don’t think Tesla intentionally gives targets they know they will miss.
I think he’s just too optimistic at times. He’s passionate, which can often drive too much optimism. I’m sure everyone here knows friends or family, that do the same personally.

Attacking Tesla or Elon every chance possible, for any reason they can find, knowing his intentions are likely not malicious seems wrong. You can always say you don’t know if his intentions are malicious or not, but I think if you look at who he is, what he’s doing, and what he’s done, it’s more likely he’s not malicious with statements, and less likely he is.
Short sellers will always disagree. They however, have been proven to spread lies to aid their financial cause. :)

I think many here are sick of the drama and whining from short sellers, or just those that need a daily fix of whining.

Last edited:
^This would have some merit in 2017.

In 2019, Musk’s continued FSD BS cannot be excused with “enthusiasm” by reasonable people.

It’s way past time to put up or shut up for Mr. Musk.

Dancing cars, phantom breaking, L2 NOA, drunk summons doesn’t cut it.

Ya, you’ve been singing this same song for many threads now.
Again, you are sold that his targets are lies and BS.
I believe otherwise. I know business, passion, optimism, and marketing enough to know better.
You believe what you want though, and keep on Singing. :)

Reactions: diplomat33