Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enhanced Summon coming?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(moderator note: since your post is specific to ordering in Europe, I am moving your post to the england and ireland subforum). Some options are available internationally that are not available in the US, (like EAP currently), so discussion on that should be in that regional subforum)

Could this be related to the move into vision only, notably it's one of the features temporarily disabled for new deliveries in the USA right now. I wonder if this is a sign that the radar is being removed from the UK market very soon.

(moderator note: since your post is specific to ordering in Europe, I am moving your post to the england and ireland subforum)

That's helpful and appropriate but I should just comment that it's the "UK and Ireland" subforum not the "England and Ireland" subforum. The UK and England are not interchangeable. By saying England you are (unintentionally) excluding Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland which are all constituent elements of the UK.

That's helpful and appropriate but I should just comment that it's the "UK and Ireland" subforum not the "England and Ireland" subforum. The UK and England are not interchangeable. By saying England you are (unintentionally) excluding Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland which are all constituent elements of the UK.

You are correct, sorry, no disrespect intended at all.

Reactions: Adopado