Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enhanced Summon Test..Amazing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am a terrible person, but I am somewhat looking forward to the local news stories of “zombie Model 3’s!!” and road rage parking lot incidents and the “smart summon backed my car into a shopping cart!!11!!” Hopefully no one will get hurt, but there is zero way every single owner will use this responsibly.

• Funny
Reactions: BobAbooey
This is the Model X specific version, making full use of the off road capability.

Better hope your internet connectivity doesn’t drop out when it’s headed right for your loved ones!
Why does everyone call it summons? A summons is what Tesla executives are going to get if this thing messes up and kills someone :p

It's supposed to stop moving if it loses internet connectivity

but yea since it's supposed to be for parking lots i'm not surprised it doesn't know a grass/driveway differential in this scenario

I am a terrible person, but I am somewhat looking forward to the local news stories of “zombie Model 3’s!!” and road rage parking lot incidents and the “smart summon backed my car into a shopping cart!!11!!” Hopefully no one will get hurt, but there is zero way every single owner will use this responsibly.

Sure they will! The same way every tesla owner uses Navigate on autopilot responsibly, by keeping at least one hand on the wheel at all times, and not being distracted by other things while using it.....

oh... wait.....

o_O

This is the Model X specific version, making full use of the off road capability.

Better hope your internet connectivity doesn’t drop out when it’s headed right for your loved ones!
Why does everyone call it summons? A summons is what Tesla executives are going to get if this thing messes up and kills someone :p

summon
[ suhm-uh n ]
|
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR summon ON THESAURUS.COM
verb (used with object)
to call upon to do something specified.

At least it's doing its thing faster than I've seen it before.
When it approached the kid and the dog, though, the movie Christine immediately came to mind. No engine to rev, so it's not as scary. Hey, if they could get the body panels to heal themselves, that would really help with the wait time for parts.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: KerryOH

I’ll tell you what I would be doing if I were one of those...er...”devoted” shorts...
Unfortunately Tesla has really set themselves up for it.