Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enhanced Summon, where are you?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They must take a snapshot of it and verify it because my changes are not included

You have too much faith. Do you really think they verified every car park in every country where enhanced summon is available?

Does that sound like the kind of quality assurance Tesla does for it's autonomy features, e.g. verifying that the car doesn't drive into barriers at 80 MPH?

Come on, that's what the "beta" tag is for.

You have too much faith. Do you really think they verified every car park in every country where enhanced summon is available?

Does that sound like the kind of quality assurance Tesla does for it's autonomy features, e.g. verifying that the car doesn't drive into barriers at 80 MPH?

Come on, that's what the "beta" tag is for.

Yes...

• Funny
Reactions: powertoold
I'm actually pretty happy with my low expectations of smart summon so far. I have been using it at work mainly just to let it stretch its legs, and it works good, although I don't use with traffic. If only NoA wasn't horrible since a couple updates ago (mainly related to ramps and interchanges).