Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enhanced summon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am I the only one that thinks Enhanced Summons is the sketchiest idea ever? I actually have access to it, and I'm way to chicken to actually try it anywhere. I would never attempt to use it in a parking lot with other cars and people walking around.
Maybe its because the parking lots in here around Boston are typically super tight and congested, but I would think California would be similarly bad.

Am I the only one that thinks Enhanced Summons is the sketchiest idea ever? I actually have access to it, and I'm way to chicken to actually try it anywhere. I would never attempt to use it in a parking lot with other cars and people walking around.
Maybe its because the parking lots in here around Boston are typically super tight and congested, but I would think California would be similarly bad.

Can you imagine activating it in the one place where it would really be helpful (if 100%)…. Costco on a rainy/snowy/stormy day? I'll be waiting to hear/read many reports of success before trying a Costco "Summon" any time soon after release! :)

Reactions: C141medic
Test it in an empty parking lot. Personally, I think it's probably fairly easy compared to autonomous driving on the road, as it's moving at less than 5mph. At that speed, it only needs to follow a simple rule, don't hit anything on the way to you.