Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enjoy 10400$ AP 2.0....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
yeah car is getting more expensive and minimal rebate from ontario gov now.

no wonder older tesla are holding value... entry price is so high now.

my 2016 is a 4 year old lease with residual of 48k... I don't think any 4 year old tesla is 48k..

I should be getting mine this coming week, and i thoroughly debated forgoing the $1000 deposit in favor of Re-buying a AP2.0 car, but i can't justify the price difference at this time. my car was less expensive then current cars due to pricing changes when it was ordered, as well as increases to options prices, plus it was an inventory car with some KM's. Since the Full autonomy will be a long ways out, and even the normal autopilot taking some time to be activated, i decided to stick with my AP1.0 car, and maybe go for the Full Autonomous Model 3 when it arrives in Canada, tough decision, but if i do upgrade in 4 years or so i would hope the Model S will be that much better again, but likely probably even more expensive....

Just got my VIN 22xxx (blue X 60D white 6 seater + full self driving + tow). Went for full self driving to avoid after delivery premium! I figured so much has happened in the last 5 yrs that legislation should hopefully catch up in a couple yrs :)

No breaks in BC for cars over 75k plus ICBC (mandatory gov insurer) is no longer covering cars over 150k which means private insurers could charge as "much as they want".

Ordering in Sep-Oct was a sweet spot in many ways ... you could save $13k buying the Model X 60D, build queue included 2.0 HW, free unlimited supercharging, and -$1.2k with referral (but this has been extended).

Reactions: SmartElectric