Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enjoy a weekend on Highway One and Monterey, completed by a visit to the Tesla Factory!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, I am planning a trip this coming April with our Facebook group "Teslas and Coffee" and there is still some room for additional guests. We currently have 17 confirmed guests and room for 7 more. I’ll submit our request to Tesla by the weekend - if I hear from you before then I can include you. Otherwise, you can still join but would have to take care of your own reservations.

We’ll leave L.A. on Saturday, April 25th and travel via San Louis Obispo and Hwy One to Big Sur and Monterey. Sunday, we’ll visit the Aquarium or stroll through Carmel by the Sea and head over to Freemont in the evening. On Monday, April 27th, we’ll visit the Tesla Factory in the morning and head over to Kettleman Superchargers and home to arrive back in L.A. in the evening.

If this sounds exciting to you, write me an email to [email protected] with your full name and I’ll send you more details.