Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enlarged Window Decals For "model S Enhanced Anti-theft Option"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

berkeley_ecar

S 90D (fully loaded) delivered 18 Mar 2017
Jul 21, 2014
Berkeley, CA
The "Model S Enhanced Anti-theft Option" (recently introduced into the US market as a post-purchase option, though available for years in the European market in their new Tesla vehicles) comes with a pair of small white-on-clear window stickers. Many owners post these stickers on the inside of their rear quarter-panel windows, which are the windows which have with unfortunate frequency been bashed in by vandals attempting to lower the rear seat to see into the trunk space (this has been a particular problem in the urban US). The anti-theft option detects both such intrusions, as well as sudden tilting of the car (for example, if it is struck by vandals or another vehicle). The stickers are often lost at the time of installation due to their inconspicuousness. Even when installed, they are very small and easily overlooked.

I have created larger versions of the stickers (roughly twice the height and width), and am willing to sell some to other owners. The photo shows the supplied sticker and my enlarged version in a model S rear quarter-panel window (they are taped to the inside for purposes of this comparison, so ignore the translucent tape). I am selling the enlarged stickers for $6 per set of 2 (which includes USPS domestic shipping within the US; for other shipping arrangement, an appropriate additional charge will be required). If you are interested in a set, contact me by private message within the TMC forum. Payment by PayPal will be preferred.

2019_06_04_Tesla_Stickers.jpg

Last edited:
The "Model S Enhanced Anti-theft Option" (recently introduced into the US market as a post-purchase option, though available for years in the European market in their new Tesla vehicles) comes with a pair of small white-on-clear window stickers. Many owners post these stickers on the inside of their rear quarter-panel windows, which are the windows which have with unfortunate frequency been bashed in by vandals attempting to lower the rear seat to see into the trunk space (this has been a particular problem in the urban US). The anti-theft option detects both such intrusions, as well as sudden tilting of the car (for example, if it is struck by vandals or another vehicle). The stickers are often lost at the time of installation due to their inconspicuousness. Even when installed, they are very small and easily overlooked.

I have created larger versions of the stickers (roughly twice the height and width), and am willing to sell some to other owners. The photo shows the supplied sticker and my enlarged version in a model S rear quarter-panel window (they are taped to the inside for purposes of this comparison, so ignore the translucent tape). I am selling the enlarged stickers for $6 per set of 2 (which includes USPS domestic shipping within the US; for other shipping arrangement, an appropriate additional charge will be required). If you are interested in a set, contact me by private message within the TMC forum. Payment by PayPal will be preferred.

View attachment 420806
I have made up a new set of enlarged stickers due to continued interest by TMC members. They will remain available for $6 per set, including US postage for domestic delivery (with an additional charge for other means of shipment). Contact me by a private message. Payment via PayPal preferred.