TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Entering our Fifth year of mostly electric driving...

Discussion in 'Electric Vehicles' started by AEdennis, Feb 27, 2016.

1. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member

#1 AEdennis, Feb 27, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
    A few days ago I celebrated four years of mostly electric driving. I say mostly electric because we have a hybrid garage with a BMW X5, Roadster, and Model S. Here is a link to my first post on the Introductions section of the forum.

Here is alink to my post on our past four years of mostly electric driving.

Some of the articles that I summarize over the past four years are:

Our first day fun and charging disaster with our CPO Roadster, a subject that I covered in the Introduction section above.
    On the Model S side, we picked up the car at the Fremont Factory in November 2013 and I wrote a summary of the experience.
    And last year we took our first Coast to Coast Model S Roadtrip.
    So join me as I start the fifth year of EV ownership.

Enjoy.

2. Kandiru

Kandiru Member

You are a brave soul, I followed the revolution from the sidelines being a 6MT AWD addict. Finally I got my hands on used S85D and the past 4 months have been a blast, never ICE again unless I have to help family and get a 1k 4 cyl. beater.

3. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member

Once I drove electric, it's hard to ICE. I've kills the battery on our X5 three times.