Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enterprise Rental & their used Teslas - Free Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was rear ended in my 40 day old Model Y and my insurance set me up with a rental from Enterprise. When I went to pick it up they said they were set to give me a Toyota SUV but the guy offered me a Tesla Model S instead. I said sure since I really didn't want to deal with gas as I'd already had a nice home charging setup going and I wanted to try the Model S anyway.

The car he brought out was a 2018 Model S 75D with 39k miles on it. It was filthy outside but clean enough inside. And obviously this car was not bought new by Enterprise, this was one of their used car market acquisitions due to the car market issues. It was nice enough and worked for me.

I noticed on the screen that the last supercharging sessions were $0.00, so I asked how the supercharging worked since this wasn't my car and I couldn't add it to my tesla app. I was told that Enterprise covers supercharging costs.

So if you have the chance to get a Tesla from Enterprise, go for it. It's also got the purple California carpool stickers, so I'm saving 50% on my commute bridge toll!

Last edited:
After I got rear ended 30 days into my MYP ownership, when it was time to take the car into the shop, I got setup with Enterprise as well through my insurance and later through the other insurance when mine ran out. But my insurance only covered $40/day and the other insurance was $28/day, so I drove a Nissan Kicks then a Kia Rio. :rolleyes: Would have been nice if I got a Model S rental. 😄