Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Entertainment system

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Entertainment system

I’m a new MSLR owner. As a previous poster said, the entertainment system can be confusing. Specifically, I have some favorite channels, radio stations, playlists, etc on Sirius Xm, Spotify, Tune-in, etc. Can I save all of these to one central Favorites location? When I am on a particular channel or station and I hit the Favorites icon, nothing is saved there. Am I doing something wrong? Or is this not the purpose of Favorites and if not what is it’s purpose?

Any advice would be appreciated

When you are on a station and press the star button (favorites icon) it should turn the star gold and save it as a favorite. Favorites and Recently Used are displayed at the bottom of the Entertainment display on my version of software. I don't think there is a way to consolidate Favorites into one group for all audio sources, but the Recently Used seems to be from any source. This is good for me, because Favorites would have too many icons to be useful. I like needing to switch sources to see that source's Favorites.

Reactions: raygduncan
Upvote 0
It seems the Sirius favorites icons are arranged in the chronological order in which they were set. Is there a way for the user to rearrange the favorites icons, whether as as a true custom drag-and-drop rearrangement into any order the user wants, or alphabetically? I am not asking about subfolders to group sets of icons but am asking if there's a way to rearrange all favorites. Thank you.

Upvote 0
It seems the Sirius favorites icons are arranged in the chronological order in which they were set. Is there a way for the user to rearrange the favorites icons, whether as as a true custom drag-and-drop rearrangement into any order the user wants, or alphabetically? I am not asking about subfolders to group sets of icons but am asking if there's a way to rearrange all favorites. Thank you.
No.

Upvote 0
No.. I have bee complaining about this. The favorites for SXM are not in the order you set when going through them with the scroll wheel right/left click. zit defaults to Sirius channel order NOT your favorites. And when you even press. a. favorite on the screen it takes you to a "more like this" page so you have to click on back button to get back to your favorites... or click on favorites again. It's a mess

Upvote 0
No.. I have bee complaining about this. The favorites for SXM are not in the order you set when going through them with the scroll wheel right/left click. zit defaults to Sirius channel order NOT your favorites. And when you even press. a. favorite on the screen it takes you to a "more like this" page so you have to click on back button to get back to your favorites... or click on favorites again. It's a mess
I agree, it is a bit of a mess and one that seems so easy to fix for a software company. I know most seem to think the interface is great but I’m the opposite, the other cars I have come from are way better in terms of using the radio/XM/streaming, etc.

Reactions: maxibenson
Upvote 0