TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Enthusiastic Seeking Alpha article

Discussion in 'TSLA Investor Discussions' started by JRP3, May 23, 2013.

1. JRP3

JRP3 Hyperactive Member

#1 JRP3, May 23, 2013
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
    There are so many new TSLA articles on SA these days I can hardly keep up, and most of them are junk, but this was was so upbeat I thought it worth posting: http://seekingalpha.com/article/1457141-i-m-an-irrationally-exuberant-investor-in-tesla

Apparently I was too enthusiastic when posting to spell the title properly :redface:

2. blakegallagher

Thanks for posting :) and don't worry about the spelling spazz out

3. Todd Burch

Todd Burch Electron Pilot

I thought it was just in Latin. :tongue:

4. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

I fixed the title for you!

5. JRP3

JRP3 Hyperactive Member

Thanks for the assist.

6. CapitalistOppressor

CapitalistOppressor Active Member

Anyone else notice how many more people are getting alerts for TSLA stories on SA compared to last year? It's at ~12k right now, and off hand that seems like about double or more compared to what I remember from last summer. Granted, these articles might be flagged for multiple categories, but it seems obvious to me that interest is skyrocketing. For that matter, I seem to recall it being closer to ~9k just last month. Amazing.

7. Soflason

Soflason Member

For sure, I've been getting almost hourly SA updates and articles on TSLA now, really popular...

What I was really impressed with was the comments section. Usually SA has so many haters piling it on, but, for this article it was overwhelmingly supported by TSLA longs. Many were also comparing it to holding aapl stock (regardless of current fundamentals) -- comparing (sometimes more favorably) Musk to Jobs, and, explaining that holding TSLA stock was also a philosophical stance, really a statement on a brighter, better future. Makes me feel positive that it's poised for serious growth as more people start to catch on...

8. ShortSlaver

ShortSlaver Member

My favorite Seeking Alpha article is this:

Tesla's Matrix Moment - Seeking Alpha

This bozo took out a short position and then the stock really took off. The whole Matrix thing just made no sense to me.

"Southwest Michigan Trader" doesn't have a lot of articles but he's been eerily spot on about Tesla short squeeze potential, their earnings report ( like really good analysis and prediction) and analysis on other companies, like Ambarella which was trading at $6.00 last autumn when he wrote about it being an insane value. It now trades in the mid-teens.